Check My Privilege respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This DMCA Policy outlines the process for submitting a complaint about content posted on the Check My Privilege website (https://checkmyprivilege.com/) and our procedures for addressing such complaints.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through the Check My Privilege website, you may notify our Admin by submitting a written communication that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to the following contact:
- Name: Admin
- Email: [email protected]
If you believe that your content was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you can send us a counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Upon receiving a valid counter-notification, Check My Privilege will follow the appropriate legal procedures under the DMCA.
Check My Privilege reserves the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes.